Sunday, February 10, 2008
It took a book of tweaking, but I got it to work. I hooked up my original xbox s-controller to my laptop, wrote a little sketch and a C program, and got the x-axis on the left analog stick to control the position of a servo. I'll post the code here soon and a video to youtube. It uses SDL for the joystick and I found a little serial program that I used to help send data to the arduino decima. Freaking exciting. The next step is to buy some xbee stuff and get it to work wirelessly. After that, I should be able to build a platform for a robot that I can have some fun with.
Posted by Stephen Farnsworth at 10:11 PM