The Steps to Build a Binary File for mbed from LPCXpresso
- Build your project
- Browse in the Project Explorer to 'Debug' folder of your project where the .axf file can be found
- Right click on the .axf, then select 'Binary Utilities->Create Binary'
The Steps to Automatically Generate a Binary File for mbed from LPCXpresso
- Open your project properties (can be done by right clicking on your project in the Project Explorer, and selecting 'Properties' from the popup menu)
- In the treeview on the left, select 'C/C++ General'->'Settings'
- Select the 'Build Steps' tab
- Remove/delete the '#' character in the Post-build steps Command box (thus uncommenting the already included command for generating a binary file)
- Repeat for all configurations desired, apply changes, and you're done!